(Debt Advice in Farnham)
Frontline (Farnham) is a branch of Frontline Debt Advice (UK), a charity with offices across the south of England. Frontline offers free and confidential debt, benefit and money advice to anyone, irrespective of race, religion, age, gender or disability, who is in financial distress.
You can get in touch:
• Farnham website: farnham.frontlinemoneyadvice.org
• Telephone: 01252-560752
• Send an e-mail:
You can lend your support by:
- Telling someone you know and that is struggling financially, about Frontline Farnham;
- Volunteerng, either as an adviser or in back-office support;
- Donating, so that Frontline Farnham can continue to help those in financial need; and
- Praying that God will sustain advisers, inspire those who can to offer support and encourage those in need to get in touch.
“Frontline Debt Advice (UK)” is based at Three Counties Church, Lion Green, Haslemere GU27 1LD (reg.charity No: 1134908). The Farnham branch is supported by Farnham Christian Community Trust (FCCT - reg.charity No: 1079778).