The Fenland CAP Debt Centre is seeking to recruit a new Manager/Debt Coach (voluntary position) to replace our existing manager who will be retiring during the next year after many years of fantastic service to CAP.
A PDF of the Job Description can be downloaded here:
In brief the role will be
- To manage the running of the debt centre in partnership with Christians Against Poverty, Centenary Baptist Church March, Wisbech Baptist Church and The Fenland CAP Debt Centre Charity;
- To positively promote the Christian faith in line with the objectives of the charity;
- To be part of a team that delivers the debt advice to the client;
- To support clients on their journey to becoming debt free;
- To manage all elements of the debt centre including volunteers, caseload and all central operational tasks, such as monthly reports, reviews etc.
Contact details are in the PDF.