The full Easter story, of Jesus who became the Christ, spans a whole host of events from Palm Sunday through Easter week to the crucifixion, the risen Christ, and the many appearances before Pentecost. For this last climactic part of the story, see Easter: What's the bottom line?
Checkout these videos; what do you think?
- where do you stand on whether Jesus was Man Myth or Messiah; first have a look at the video Man-Myth-or-Messiah, then at wheredoyoustand?
- do you think Easter is just about bunnies? see beyond the bunny
- do you need to investigate this Easter event? see is this something to look into?
Browse down this page to find
- first, two events which were arranged in 2016 by CTNP for Good Friday and Easter Saturday—with a few pictures of the Walk of Witness
- second, a story focusing on one interpretation of why the crucifixion
- after that, the services at the various CTNP churches for the whole Easter period
1. GOOD FRIDAY WALK OF WITNESS
ALL WERE WELCOME
FRIDAY 25TH March
- 11.45am start at Market Hill (outside Boots)
- Walk to the Parish Church
- 12noon start of a short service at the Church
2. EASTER SATURDAY MORNING
Newport Pagnell High Street
Some people discovered a pleasant surprise!
WHY THE CRUCIFIXION?
EASTER SERVICES AT THE CTNP CHURCHES in 2016
Newport Pagnell United Reformed Church
on Newport Pagnell High Street
Newport Pagnell Baptist Church
at Lovat Hall
The Parish Church of St Peter and St Pauls, St Lukes, Moulsoe and Lathbury
For more information on individual churches see About CTNP