Covid-19 Response Group
Newport Pagnell Covid-19 Response Group is an umbrella group of around 60 local volunteers who are helping the elderly, vulnerable and isolated in Newport Pagnell during the current pandemic emergency.
Operating in clusters, on a street-by-street basis across the town, to bring together volunteers, the medical centre, pharmacies, the town council, local churches and the Newport Pagnell General Chit-Chat Facebook group to help the community during the pandemic.
- join the Facebook group Newport Pagnell Covid-19 Response Group
- contact the Town Council
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- joint the Facebook group Newport Pagnell Covid-19 Response Group
- complete the form at NPCOVID19 Flyer July2020
a short reminder
- wash hands thoroughly with soap/use hand-sanitizer
- use a face-mask, especially with groups inside
- keep your distance from others, especially in big groups
- minimise touching surfaces, and never the face
- call 111 with symptoms
- listen to medical experts