Very Best Wishes for this Christmas!
On this page browse down for links and information inviting you to
- Christmas carol, crib, Christingle and other services in Newport Pagnell; if you don't know what Christingle is, follow the link to find out (at Christmas 2016 services )
- the 'Find the Nativity' event on Newport Pagnell High Street on Saturday 17th December
- a Vigil at Newport Pagnell Market Square (outside Boots) on Tuesday 20th December to remember those of all ages who have died this year escaping fear, oppression, persecution and war
- links to recordings of this years' radio adverts to be aired on Heart FM during Advent; their punchline is 'Christmas Starts with Christ' and an invite to checkout the ChristmasMK website or your local church (services at Christmas 2016 services; churches at About CTNP)
- link to the 'Christmas Starts with Christ' website by clicking on the logo
Elsewhere on this website there are
- several stories inspired by the Christmas story, to have a look at (starting with the Christmas Shepherd's Story and others in that section)
- links to last years' HeartFM radio ads (at Audio and Video Ads for Christmas 2015 )
- a variety of materials in the About Christianity section (including Where to start with Christianity? , About belief - first 3 series and What about healing?
- more than twenty letters in the 'Letter From a Minister' section (for example Dec16 Rev Jack Walker )
- for other events in Newport Pagnell see Forthcoming Events
Christmas radio ads airing during Advent
on Heart FM
Make sure you audio is enabled, volume is up, and then enjoy the folllowing clips on YouTube
Saturday, 17th December,
'FIND THE NATIVITY'
ON NEWPORT PAGNELL HIGH STREET
start 10am, finishing with carols and refreshments at the United Reformed Church at 11.15am
ALL ARE WELCOME
At Christmas, baby Jessu was born, but who else was ther as well?
If you search along Newport Pagnell High Street, you will find the other folk who were around in Bethlehem at that time.
Pick up a trail map at your first stop, and then get stamps for all your discoveries.
Make your way to the stable where Mary and Joseph, and a donkey, will be waiting.
There will be refreshments and concluding carols
Tuesday, 20th December,
TO REMEMBER ALL WHO HAVE DIED THIS YEAR ESCAPING FEAR, OPPRESSION, PERSECUTION AND WAR
5—7pm at Newport Pagnell Market Square