Browse down to see all the vacancies;
and below that are various CTNP contact details.
Can you offer to assist with Lent Lunches 2018?
Help for this CTNP annual event is requested from ALL the churches in Newport Pagnell, and from anyone in our community who has two hours to spare on a Friday (between the times of 11.30am and 1.45pm),
even if it is only for one Friday during the six weeks 16th February to 23rd March 2018.
Tasks include setting up and laying tables, stirring soup, making tea and coffee, serving tables, washing up, tidying the hall at the end of the session. This may sound like hard work, but working together as a team is enjoyable, and for such a good cause!
Jennifer Mazzone 01908 613088 to let her know if/when you are able to give your time, and/or contribute homemade soup, on one or more Friday lunchtimes between 11.30am and 1.45pm.
More information at Lent 2018
Volunteers invited to help with
Lifepath Olney 2018
‘Lifepath’ returns to Olney this May with almost 1000 primary schoolchildren already booked in for a fun, dynamic day out where they explore the Christian faith through the life of John Newton as well as reflect on their own lifepath.
The dates are and we start with a team briefing in St Peter & St Paul church at and finish before It is possible to arrive before and leave a shade earlier if you need to drop / collect children from school.
If you are new to Lifepath, please attend a meeting on
- Monday 30th April from 7.30pm–9pm at the Baptist Church and you will need contact details for a church leader and another referee. You do not need to complete the DBS section as it is no longer a requirement for this type of event.
At Bridgebuilder, please contact Gill Bull Mott (Mon 8.45am–1.15pm; Tues–Fri 8.45am–4pm; email firstname.lastname@example.org
MK Torch Fellowship at Loughton, MiltonKeynes
- MK Torch Fellowship (see TorchTrust ) is desperately in need of more volunteers to provide lifts for visually impaired people, so that they may attend meetings providing Christian Fellowship; for many, who are quite isolated, the meeting is a highlight of the month;
- Meetings are held on the second Saturday each month, 3pm—5pm; the task is to pick people up from their homes, take them to the Loughton Baptist Church for 3pm, and then take them back home at 5pm; if you would like, you are invited to stay for the meeting and a cuppa; even if you can't make every month, your help giving lifts would still be appreciated;
- MK Torch Fellowship has been running for 23 years; this February's meeting had to be cancelled because of lack of drivers to bring people to the meeting, so you can imagine the disappointment that brought; please consider whether God might be calling you to serve Him in this way; you are likely to get as much from this activity as you give;
- If you feel you can help, please contact:
Sue Richards at 01908 217216 or email@example.com
- The Memory Club requires additional volunteers; see the bottom of the page at Memory Club
- Emergency Help Scheme are looking for a chairperson; see Emergency Help Scheme
- The CTNP are keen to find volunteers for chairperson; see CTNP Executive vacancies
Paid Job Vacancies
There are currently no paid job adverts.
How to contact CTNP or one of the activities
- To find a location for an individual church, see Find a church; for other church contacts, see About CTNP
- contacts for the Emergency Help Scheme are at Emergency Help Scheme
- contact for the Memory Club and Dementia Friends is at Memory Club
- for contributions or comments on the newsletter, Connections, contact the newsletter editor; contact details on the first page of the latest Connections at Connections newsletters
- contact the CTNP website editor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact the CTNP Secretary; contact details in the latest Connections newsletter at Connections newsletters