“The Source” (Aldershot)
Seeks a Support Services Administrator
“The Source Young People’s Charity” is currently looking to recruit a Support Services Administrator:
- To join the team and provide administrative support to the Support Services Manager, who leads the Anger Management, Councelling and Mentoring services for young people;
- With excellent administative and IT skills and a good understanding of working in a health & social care setting.
The post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Salary: £10 per hour
- Hours: 4 hours per week — 2 hours on 2 days per week (not Fridays)
- Contract: Permanent — additional hours may be available as the services develop.
Job description available — PLEASE CLICK HERE (PDF format file size 182,324 bytes).
For more information or to apply, please contact Ellie Jones, our Director:
- Post: “The Source Young People’s Charity”, Suite 3 Wesley Chambers, Queens Road Aldershot GU11 3JD
- Telephone: 01252 333330
Deadline for applications: 9:00 a.m on Monday 24th July 2017.
“The Source” Young People’s Charity is an inclusive local Christian charity based in Aldershot that transforms the lives of young people aged up to 25 years living in North East Hampshire and the Surrey Borders.
“We are passionate about supporting and empowering young people — particularly those who are isolated, vulnerable, struggling at school, in trouble with the law, have challenging family relationships, in care, live on their own, are young parents or are homeless.”
“The Source” enables young people to ‘be, belong and become’ and builds their ability to successfully move into adulthood and fulfil their potential through provision of specialist 1-2-1 and group support including youth work, anger management, counselling, mentoring and training. We also provide support for their families and training for professionals. We accept referrals from individuals, families and organisations.
We recently started BikeStart to raise funds for "The Source2. You can buy bikes from us, donate bikes you no longer use, volunteer with us as a Bike Mechanic, book your bike service with us and use our bike maintenance training at workplace, charity or team bonding days - see www.bikestart.co.uk
We have a newsletter and prayer newsletter which you can sign up to through our website - see www.thesourceforyou.co.uk
(Notice posted June 2017)