Events at Member Churches
Find out what churches are doing in the city in worship, praise, prayer and study - supporting Christians in the Canterbury area.
Alpha - run by Trinity Community Church, Starting 16th April at St Stephens Community Centre, Tenterton Drive at 7.30pm. For more details e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Going Projects
- Faithtrack - an introduction to Systematic Theology - school of theology held at SMB on the fourth Monday of the month. Evenings begin at 8pm. For more information contact the church office: email@example.com
- Meditating in the Christian Tradition A ‘Christian Meditation for All’ Group at St Peter’s Parish Church in Canterbury welcomes newcomers each Tuesday at 6.15pm to share in the tradition and experience of meditation. The one-hour meeting includes quiet music, a short talk on Christian meditation, 25 minutes of silent meditation, and a concluding time for questions and discussion. For further information contact the Group Convenor: The Revd Mark Ball, 472557 / firstname.lastname@example.org - or just come along any Tuesday at 6.15pm.
- Change Youth Supporting Christian young people with leaders from different churches. With two youth groups for ages 11-14 and 15-18, also providing mentoring and discipleship. With a vision to bring young people in the area together to transform their communities and make an impact through being united.
- Women's Prayer Breakfast @ SMB - the third Saturday of every month, women of all ages come together to meet, greet, eat and pray for each other ... all welocme. 9-10.30am
- Hotspot - the last wednesday of every month, 10-12noon: Coffee, Cake and Chat
- The Link - Chat, coffee, tea, biscuits, relax, crafts, company... 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10-12noon.